5/14/2013

That Day

Just random notes strewn all over on a fateful day ...


Did life change that morning 
When i dropped her beyond those gates
Waited with baited breath for her to return...

And then those eyes reappeared 
Could light up the darkest nights
Catching a glimse of me they beamed
And i basked in that golden light


We ate we drank 
We cried we sang 
Locked in an eternal embrace 
On the banks of river thyme 
I could feel something slipping though my fingers
I knew maybe this was the very last time.


As my hands felt the warmth of her hands
The windy night just whispered by 
As i gazed the skies by your side 
I murmured, the only wish i have left 
Let time stop at this very moment
Till eternity comes by..


Slowly did the darkness spread,
And the city did light up 
Flickering one after another in the misty haze
In the cool night,Standing outside 
Hugging each other battling the winds...
Cruising over the cold waters ...
Everything in this world just seemed so right.

No comments: